(More detailed information: curriculum vitae.)
Departments of Physics &
Astronomy & Mathematics
2355 Sixth St., NW, Rm. 213
Washington, DC 20059, USA
tel.: (202) 806-6267, -6245 (main office), -5830 (fax)
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Born on Dec. 22 1958 in Novi Sad, Yugoslavia, he completed his B.Sc. in
physics in 1981 at the Institute of
Physics at the Faculty of
Sciences of the University of
Novi Sad, Yugoslavia (with Prof. M. Nikolić). After 2 years of
graduate study at the Department of Physics
of the University of Zagreb,
Yugoslavia (with Prof. S. Pallua), he transferred to the Department
of Physics and Astronomy at the University
of Maryland, College Park, where he earned his Ph.D. in physics in
1987 (with Prof. J. C. Pati).
He participated in dozens of spring- and summer schools and workshops,
often as an invited lecturer: he has given over 90 invited
lectures, around the World. He has taught
undergraduate and graduate courses at the Physics
Department of Howard University
since fall 1992, where he has received tenure in 1997. His research
has been supported by various granting
agencies, including the continuous funding by The
US Department of Energy since 1994; his efforts in improving physics
education are supported by the The US
Department of Education (MSEIP),
since 1996–2002. His professional publications
include over 120 research articles and three books. See also inSPIRE's
profile and the Google
highlights (besides the
“ACPFT” >> )
- A Generalized Construction of Calabi-Yau Models and Mirror
- with P. Berglund: SciPost
4, 009 (2018) 1–30: arXiv:1611.10300.
- Golden Ratio Controlled Chaos in Supersymmetric Dynamics
- with G.A. Katona: Int.
J. Mod. Phys. A28 (2013) 1350156, arXiv:1308.0654.
- A Superfield for Every Dash-Chromotopology
- with C.F. Doran, M.G. Faux, S.J. Gates, Jr., K.M. Iga and G.D.
J. Mod. Phys.
A24 (2009) 5681-5695, arXiv:0901.4970.
- Localized Gravity and Large Hierarchy from String Theory ?
- with P. Berglund and D. Minic: Phys.
(2001) 155-160, hep-th/0104057.
- Gauging Yang-Mills Symmetries in 1+1-Dimensional Spacetime
- with Raja Q. Almukahhal: Int.
J. Mod. Phys.
A16 (2001) 4713-4768, hep-th/9910007.
- Quantum Mechanics is Either Non-Linear or Non-Introspective
Phys. Lett. A13 (1998) 2503-2512; quant-th:
- On A Stringy Singular Cohomology
Phys. Lett. A12 (1997) 521-533; hep-th/9612075.
- On A Residue Representation of Deformation, Chiral and Koszul
- with P. Berglund: Int.
J. Mod. Phys. A10 (1995) 3381-3430; hep-th/9411131.
- Rolling Among Calabi-Yau Vacua
- with P. Candelas and P. S. Green: Nucl.
Phys. B330 (1990) 49-102.
- Possible Phase Transitions Among Calabi-Yau Compactifications
- with P. Green: Phys.
Rev. Lett. 61 (1988) 1163-1166.
- Polynomial Deformations and Cohomology of Calabi-Yau Manifolds
- with P. Green: Commun.
113 (1987) 505.
- Calabi-Yau Manifolds - Motivations and Constructions
108 (1987) 291.
- For some detailed statistics of my research footprint, see the inSPIRE
tabulation, or search the Google
© 2018, Tristan